BuscaPé, líder em comparação de preços na América Latina

quarta-feira, 15 de abril de 2009

Angel Friend


Hey!
Angel Friend!
I tell you the news!
Which result from many joys.
At this time I'm smiling
My heart is wasted happiness.
You are the first to know of my joy,
It is my number one confidant
Angel Friend!
Behold with me the sea of happiness
Travel with me in a dream
Where to go from the clouds,
Contemplating the beautiful landscape of the horizon
Immersed in the infinite,
and investments in joy.
My dreams are real.
My desires are present.
My concern is how to transmit
A bit of happiness to those who ask for both.
My Angel Friend,
Gather with other angels,
And speak for them in touch hearts
Both those who protect,
What for that touch,
A radical change happens ...
Is happiness invading new hearts.
Not because I am here
Counting what happens,
Because you never get out of my hand
Even if I do not comment on anything,
You'll learn the times of my life
Not because you are,
But my presence because you moments.
Because you was, is and always will be
MY ANGEL FRIEND.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

world of friendship Copyright © 2009 Mundo da Amizade / Ingles - Brazil is Designed by Wendell jakson teixeira de oliveira