BuscaPé, líder em comparação de preços na América Latina

quarta-feira, 8 de abril de 2009

Friendship Destroyed


The friendship we had was to envy in any
We were like brothers, and at other times even as
boyfriends
They just together, but always connected to each other.

Any problems you had, I asked for help
And I the same thing with you, you linked to only you
say HI
Cansávamos never talk to us, even without it.

As you said, the world is round, many turns
Who knew that could happen to us all that
Today I am suffering here, you or I know.

You do not know the lack that makes me, I greatly appreciate your
friendship
Many speak, that you may not have taken so
serious about friendship
More reminiscent of everything between us, I do not believe in
others.

Well, I will apologize if I ever hurt you
But why stop to talk to us was not my fault
That you can be sure, do not believe in everything that
others speak.

If you ever want to talk even if you
feeling my lack
I look, call me just to say HI, I was
Miss you!
At times I think to do that, but I'm afraid of her
reaction.

I know that its very absence, I'm very nostalgic
Shame that our friendship was destroyed by people or
know our history
I love you much, though, you still feel like my
friend of the heart.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

world of friendship Copyright © 2009 Mundo da Amizade / Ingles - Brazil is Designed by Wendell jakson teixeira de oliveira