BuscaPé, líder em comparação de preços na América Latina

segunda-feira, 20 de abril de 2009

Message to friends



Friend takes more space
Than only the left side of chest ...
Friend with whom he is crying ...
Is that who river ...
Is that who exploit
Streams and waterfalls inside me.
Friend is one.
No matter if I have one or one hundred.
Each one, in every moment is special ... is unique, it is vital.
Friend chooses not to ...
Do not "ask" anyone in friendship ...

It exists or not ...
Without pre determined time ...
Without time you start.
Friendship is feeling ...
We love ... love ... respect ...
Truthfulness ... exchange ... darling ... complicity ...
It is a kiss ... a hug ...
God bless you all,
Why though I do not know personally, I have the greatest affection for you all.
This message is:
For all those who participate in my daily telinha of micro, posting messages of all kinds,
of love, faith, friendship, peace.
For those who make me smile in my moments of sadness.
For those who make me vibrate a great happiness, love.
For those who become even distant presence, always by my side.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

world of friendship Copyright © 2009 Mundo da Amizade / Ingles - Brazil is Designed by Wendell jakson teixeira de oliveira