BuscaPé, líder em comparação de preços na América Latina

quarta-feira, 15 de abril de 2009

Two Friends


Who will give me a hand 
When the world is not nothing left ... 
Who will show the light 
When my eyes are 
Tired of the darkness ... 
I will bring the water 
When my mouth 
The seat is dry ... 
I hope to show 
When my world is 
Taken of disappointments ... 
Who will hear me 
And give me good advice 
When the world is made for deaf and is set ... 
Who will answer the phone 
When my hands tremble to dial the number ... 
Who will hear my cries for help 
And I will help ... 
We are loyal to a friendship 
We may be in the abyss 
But never let go hands. 
Hands together by a strong bond 
Call FRIENDSHIP 
Two Friends, 
Two Souls 
Following 
Even a path.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

world of friendship Copyright © 2009 Mundo da Amizade / Ingles - Brazil is Designed by Wendell jakson teixeira de oliveira