BuscaPé, líder em comparação de preços na América Latina

sexta-feira, 10 de abril de 2009

Friend who travels with me!


Ah, my friend,
now you send flowers,
friend of my hours,
you can hear the pain,
I understand delays,
allay my fears.

Ah, my friend,
no longer know how to say
of your time with me,
are of laughter or pain.

Ah, my friend,
as it sure is good
that you find under
in joy or in sorrow.




How do you know this is
when they need you,
when with soul sick,
I look, you are there!

Ah, my friend,
now you send flowers.
God be with you
and save you the pain!

You deserve it, my friend,
this heartfelt tribute.
Come!
Come with me for life ...
The Life ... this trip ...

Note: These messages are translated by google translator,

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

world of friendship Copyright © 2009 Mundo da Amizade / Ingles - Brazil is Designed by Wendell jakson teixeira de oliveira