BuscaPé, líder em comparação de preços na América Latina

segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2009

Saudade Friend




And there my buddy!
How are things?
His journey is everything as always dreamed?
I hope your journey
Is better than planned
Know that I am in the bleachers of life
Rooting for you
And I believe that you have
Great and wonderful achievements

Here I am anxious to know how is going
Also looking forward to his return
Sometimes I get
Remembering the good times we spent together
Also wipe the tears that have
One of the other
The laughs that have made together
Journeys we have done
The challenges that now face
Buddy
Leave your mark on this trip
A mark that still exist
True Friends
And know that you are missing a lot in my day to day
I am dying of Saudade
But also of Joy
For my best friend
"Smiling of Happiness ..."

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

world of friendship Copyright © 2009 Mundo da Amizade / Ingles - Brazil is Designed by Wendell jakson teixeira de oliveira