BuscaPé, líder em comparação de preços na América Latina

segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2009

Friends



Be Friend?
Friend at times sad
Moments of happiness.
Friends, Friends, who has?
It shares and divides.
Not only divided, but sum.
Divide the pain.
Sum happiness.
One who guides.
Says not want to hear.
It makes me grow,
Understand the points failed.
Friends, Friends who have?
God gave me opportunity.
Opportunity to choose.
Select Friends.
The loneliness corroded.
Consumption.
Machuca
It hurts the soul.
Solidão not wish on anybody.
God with all your wisdom
Gave me the privilege.
Privilege of not being alone.
I have no words.
A knot in my throat
Make me shut up.
I only thank.
Thank you.
Thank you my good God,
What gave me the privilege
To have friends.
A friend you
Bosom friend
Friend of the heart.
I just have to thank.
A kiss with much love and affection.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

world of friendship Copyright © 2009 Mundo da Amizade / Ingles - Brazil is Designed by Wendell jakson teixeira de oliveira