BuscaPé, líder em comparação de preços na América Latina

quarta-feira, 15 de abril de 2009

Just Friend


I tried to express my affection for you in a thousand ways, 
And one of them is that ... 
I want you to know 
You are my hope 
My light in darkness 
My star ... 
His friendship complete my happiness 
Claims my soul, 
Friend ... 
What is Friend? 
And just be you 
With his eye and warmth. 
My path in despair, 
My Search 
My dreams shared 
My thoughts to the world ... 
Together we look the universe 
And find their true face. 
You are a part of me. 
You friend 
It is the courage, 
It is the force 
Hope. 
Friend 
You just is 
Part of my biggest 
Happiness! 
Friend

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

world of friendship Copyright © 2009 Mundo da Amizade / Ingles - Brazil is Designed by Wendell jakson teixeira de oliveira