BuscaPé, líder em comparação de preços na América Latina

segunda-feira, 20 de abril de 2009

A friend is so valuable ...



My friends are not for sale
Neither the buy anywhere
A friend is so valuable
That no money can buy
Friendship is so expensive
That only the rich have a heart
My wealth is in my friends
No matter where
Anywhere in this world
Or illusion of the Internet on the screen
Or as part of the missing neighbor
My friends are important

Inside the importance I give my life
No need to know address
Much less your life
But I know that this is
In the hours that more precise
Letters that tells us more than your voice
Ages that do not matter to us
Much less identity
I know that I have
I know how much worth
That it is ..

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

world of friendship Copyright © 2009 Mundo da Amizade / Ingles - Brazil is Designed by Wendell jakson teixeira de oliveira