BuscaPé, líder em comparação de preços na América Latina

quarta-feira, 15 de abril de 2009

Unforgettable Friendship


I remember
Those unforgettable words,
What mutter to my heart
And did the impossibility of forgetting ...
Words that are not silent ...
Years have passed
Stations presence,
Tears shed
I felt pain,
But those words
I forgot.
Words that denounced
That our friendship was genuine,
What would be the time
The destroyer of our family.
The years passed
The memories remained.
Miss the times that the world was ours,
And that destiny was in our hands ...
Miss the laughs
That surprises everyone around us.
Today I have just nostalgia ...
But who knows the future
Back to a single world,
Where nothing destroy our true friendship
Even the Death ...

These texts are translated by google traslator

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

world of friendship Copyright © 2009 Mundo da Amizade / Ingles - Brazil is Designed by Wendell jakson teixeira de oliveira