BuscaPé, líder em comparação de preços na América Latina

sábado, 11 de abril de 2009

To my friends


For those people who make my heart smile ...
For the guys that has always been with
even when I was not prepared ...
To the person that I hoped that
kick me when I fell, and
that was one of the first that
I helped raise ...
For the people who made the
difference in my life ...
For people when
I look back, I missed a lot ...
For the people who advised me
when I felt alone, and helped me
to understand that no matter how many
cuts my heart has been broken because
the world will not stop for me to fix the ...
For the people who gave me a strong
I was not very lively.
For those who loved ...
For people hugged ...
For those who encounter
only in my dreams ...
For those who encounter
every day and I have a chance to
say everything that I look in your eyes ...
For me ...
What matters is not what
I have in life, but
Who I am in life ...
So ...
Keep all persons
important of my life in
within a box
of my heart ...

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

world of friendship Copyright © 2009 Mundo da Amizade / Ingles - Brazil is Designed by Wendell jakson teixeira de oliveira