BuscaPé, líder em comparação de preços na América Latina

quarta-feira, 15 de abril de 2009

Simple Moments


Today amid the thoughts 
I got reminded of simpler times ... 
Moments that have become the formula of my life. 
Moments that today are trademarks 
The time left in my heart. 
Many dreams have lived, 
Many nights have I cried, 
Many pain I felt, 
But those simple times 
I forgot ... 
Miss those moments 
In his words that I supported 
Advice encouraged me. 
Your smile was a detail 
That feeling ... 
Today we can no longer hear your words, 
Not me more encouraging with their advice 
And not feel more sincerity of your smile ... 
Only the stars can you hear 
And feel the presence of peace that exists in you ... 
Looking at the sky 
And I see beautiful stars, 
I believe that you are surrounded by them 
Counting the wonders of 
Simple moments of our 
True Friendship.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

world of friendship Copyright © 2009 Mundo da Amizade / Ingles - Brazil is Designed by Wendell jakson teixeira de oliveira